Fatigue management for high performers
Airline pilots have to manage their fatigue to ensure optimal performance in the air. Now leaders and people managers can find out what’s really causing their fatigue to prevent and reduce it and so ensure sustained high performance!
- Conducted on an in-house basis.
Groups can be up to 50 people.
Morning programme (08:30 – 13:00).
Rate available on request.
In this programme, you will be taken on a journey
to learn how to:
- discover the things about yourself that cause your fatigue;
- see the full picture to fully understand your fatigue;
- use tools to identify and eliminate the causes of fatigue to maintain high performance;
- minimise the impact and effects of fatigue;
- reclaim lost energy levels; and
- develop and implement your own Fatigue Management Protocol.
By understanding what really causes fatigue and getting tools to help you address these causes, you are equipped to sustain high energy levels and so perform at optimal levels in your professional and personal lives. This programme has been conducted for a team of medical doctors working in a highly stressful environment. They gave it a massive thumbs up - see their comments below.
About your facilitator
Alan Hosking is the Publisher of HR Future magazine, a Leadership Renewal Coach to senior executives, and a parenting authority. Alan has years of experience training senior, middle and junior managers in large corporates and other entities. He is a member of the Advisory Board of the Nelson Mandela Metro University Business School.
What's been said about the programme
“Due to stressful working hours this presentation has helped me with a coping mechanism.”
VS, medical doctor
“Thank you. Very thorough and genuine. You were spot on.”
JP, medical doctor
“It changed my life.”
EM, medical doctor