We will make your events memorable!
One of the most effective ways to build relationships with existing and/or prospective clients is hosting well planned and executed events. Nothing beats the power of engaging with people in a focused, live setting that results in a powerful resonance between your brand and your audience.
Events can be hosted in all shapes and sizes, but the key to making an event “pop” is to transform it from an event to an experience. And THAT’S what we do!
Having hosted highly successful events of our own for over 15 years, Osgard Media uses its expertise and experience to manage your events from beginning to end – from concept to congratulations.
We understand the key elements of staging a successful event and will guide you and your team through each of these elements of the process, making sure that all is in place, from the look and feel, the lighting and audio, to a polished execution on the day or evening. Give your clients and prospective clients a memorable experience, increase their loyalty and reap the rewards thereof.
Type of events we plan and manage:
1. Special Events;
2. Corporate Golf Days;
4. Product Launches;
5. Team Building events;
6. Networking Breakfasts; and
7. Road Shows.
What we will oversee and faclitate:
– Conceptualising the event with you;
– Sourcing appropriate venues;
– Décor, draping and flowers;
– Audio-visual, rigging and staging;
– Entertainment (where applicable);
– Design of brochures, flyers and invitations;
– Gifting and branding;
– Onsite management;
– Porta potties (where necessary);
– Cutlery and crockery;
– Bar service;
– Marquees or tents (where required);
– Health and safety :
• Police services;
• Umpires; and
• First Aid.
– Public liability;
– Logistics management:
• Booking process;
• Payment process (where applicable);
• Managing external suppliers and service providers;
• Name tags.
Project specs required from client:
– Duration of Event
– Type of Event
– Special requirements
– Travel and accommodation requirements
All the above services are provided for a fee of 25% of the total event budget.
To host a memorable event, contact Kelsey Hosking at email@example.com or 011 782 3719.