Also in this issue:
– Leadership lessons from Ukraine – Jeremy Russon and Alan Walker, from the UK
– Ditch illusionary HR dogma – Prof. Dr M Amr Sadik, from Egypt
– Epigenetic’s for HR professionals – Douglas Mulhall, from Germany
– How much do you care about your people? – Lucy Harrison, from the UK
– The FLC you don’t know about – Marinda Clack, from South Africa
Tomorrow’s challenges can’t be solved by yesterday’s strategies.
Surround yourself with HR Future’s expert advisors from around the world.
Insights from the best in the biz:
Did you know?
HR Professionals around the world use HR Future as a trusted source for:
HR Future helps HR Directors and HR Professionals prepare their companies and people for the Future of Work. Our content is also used by 118 Universities and Business Schools in 47 countries, including prestigious Ivy League Universities!
Position yourself ahead of the crowd with your very own panel of global advisors.
Become a subscriber to HR Future magazine.
We offer three options. You can purchase a 12-month subscription
or you can purchase individual issues as and when you choose!
PDF Download AND
Digi Mag flip book
R 1 925 (ZAR) ex VAT *
ONLY Digi Mag flip book access –
NO PDF Download
R 1 221 (ZAR) ex VAT *
Purchase 1 Digital
One PDF download of a chosen magazine
R 146 (ZAR) ex VAT *