Also in this issue:
– Views on the woke and anti-woke debate – David Creelman, from Canada
– Why we need to bust the myths of women and emotion in the workplace – Gemma Shambler, from the UK
– Use these 5 tips to ensure political conversations don’t disrupt work activities – Joel Patterson, from the US
– Why organizational resources are the secret weapon for company’s social capital – Mostafa Saayadi, from the US
– What the difference is between pressure, excessive pressure and stress and what to do about it – Dr Lynda Shaw, from the UK
Tomorrow’s challenges can’t be solved by yesterday’s strategies.
Surround yourself with HR Future’s expert advisors from around the world.
Insights from the best in the biz:
Did you know?
HR Professionals around the world use HR Future as a trusted source for:
HR Future helps HR Directors and HR Professionals prepare their companies and people for the Future of Work. Our content is also used by 118 Universities and Business Schools in 47 countries, including prestigious Ivy League Universities!
Position yourself ahead of the crowd with your very own panel of global advisors.
Become a subscriber to HR Future magazine.
We offer two options. You can purchase a 12-month subscription
or you can purchase individual issues as and when you choose!
R 1 750 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 1750 ZARequals
R 110 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 110 ZARequals