Also in this issue:
– A look at migrant labour in Ahmadabad, India– Dr Ranjana Dureja and Dr Harleen Mahajan, from India
– Give your HR function a facelift – Prof. Dr M Amr Sadik, from Egypt
– How to lead your team through change – Dr Joan van Den Brink, from Amsterdam
– Eliminate the hidden costs of functional illiteracy – Marinda Clack, from South Africa
– Watch what you think! – Frederique Murphy, from Ireland
Tomorrow’s challenges can’t be solved by yesterday’s strategies.
Surround yourself with HR Future’s expert advisors from around the world.
Insights from the best in the biz:
Did you know?
HR Professionals around the world use HR Future as a trusted source for:
HR Future helps HR Directors and HR Professionals prepare their companies and people for the Future of Work. Our content is also used by 118 Universities and Business Schools in 47 countries, including prestigious Ivy League Universities!
Position yourself ahead of the crowd with your very own panel of global advisors.
Become a subscriber to HR Future magazine.
We offer three options. You can purchase a 12-month subscription
or you can purchase individual issues as and when you choose!
PDF Download AND
Digi Mag flip book
R 1 925 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 1925 ZARequals
ONLY Digi Mag flip book access –
NO PDF Download
R 1 221 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 1221 ZARequals
Purchase 1 Digital
One PDF download of a chosen magazine
R 146 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 146 ZARequals