Also in this issue:
– 7 Winning formulae for trainers – Prakash Santhanam and Lingeson Lechamanan, from Malaysia
– The power of an “ends and means” approach to Diversity and Inclusion – Dr Latha Poonamallee, from the US
– How to recognise incapable leaders hiding in plain sight – Murad Mirza Salman, from the UAE
– HR Professionals now need to play a new role – Noreen O’Prey, from the UK
– Total Reward for total commitment – Dr Mark Bussin and Daniela Christos, from South Africa
Tomorrow’s challenges can’t be solved by yesterday’s strategies.
Surround yourself with HR Future’s expert advisors from around the world.
Insights from the best in the biz:
Did you know?
HR Professionals around the world use HR Future as a trusted source for:
HR Future helps HR Directors and HR Professionals prepare their companies and people for the Future of Work. Our content is also used by 118 Universities and Business Schools in 47 countries, including prestigious Ivy League Universities!
Position yourself ahead of the crowd with your very own panel of global advisors.
Become a subscriber to HR Future magazine.
We offer two options. You can purchase a 12-month subscription
or you can purchase individual issues as and when you choose!
PDF Download AND
Digi Mag flip book
R 1 925 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 1925 ZARequals
ONLY Digi Mag flip book access –
NO PDF Download
R 1 221 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 1221 ZARequals
Purchase 1 Digital
One PDF download of a chosen magazine
R 146 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 146 ZARequals