Also in this issue:
– How Covid-19 has redefined leadership – Larry Clark, from the US
– Covid-19: Preparing for the Future of Work – Michael Klazema, from Netherlands
– Build more sustainable businesses in a post-Covid world – Robin Fisher, from the Republic of Ireland
– How to lead a hybrid team in a post-Covid 19 world – Dr Penny Pullan, from the UK
– HR challenges in the new normal – Stephen Leslie Hembrom, from India
Tomorrow’s challenges can’t be solved by yesterday’s strategies.
Surround yourself with HR Future’s expert advisors from around the world.
Insights from the best in the biz:
Did you know?
HR Professionals around the world use HR Future as a trusted source for:
HR Future helps HR Directors and HR Professionals prepare their companies and people for the Future of Work. Our content is also used by 118 Universities and Business Schools in 47 countries, including prestigious Ivy League Universities!
Position yourself ahead of the crowd with your very own panel of global advisors.
Become a subscriber to HR Future magazine.
We offer two options. You can purchase a 12-month subscription
or you can purchase individual issues as and when you choose!
R 1 750 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 1750 ZARequals
R 110 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 110 ZARequals