Did you know how crucial and critical ethics, leadership and a culture of trust is
for the Future of the Hybrid Workforce?
If not, check out our two next events to keep up with the ever changing workplace!
Our next event in October:
Date of Event
Learn how to Create a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce: 7 October 2021
08:30 – 13:00
R 2 150.00 ex VAT
011 888 8794
10 things this event will cover:
- Understanding what Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) involve;
- The importance of DEIB as a global trend;
- The role of DEIB in creating an innovative, high performance workforce;
- Eight reasons for creating a DEIB workplace;
- Practical steps to create a DEIB workplace in a positive and constructive manner;
- How to identify and deal with bias in the workplace;
- How to overcome individual and organisational resistance to DEIB;
- The consequences of ignoring or avoiding DEIB;
- Best practices for changing your workplace culture;
- The benefits of a DEIB workplace.
Because Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) are key business imperatives and not simply “nice to haves”, forward thinking and innovative business leaders are exercising their minds around how to create an inclusive workforce and workplace.
How about you? If you’d like some great ideas to help you create an inclusive workplace, join me at my half-day “Diversity and Inclusion Masterclass”. One of the insights I will be revealing is the main cause of people’s reluctance to embrace diversity and inclusion. With this insight, you will be able to effectively build a genuinely inclusive culture in your company.
DEIB is not merely a South African matter. Companies around the globe are waking up to the benefits of having a diverse and inclusive workforce. Based on my conversations with Sony Music International in London, I will be sharing their creative Diversity and Inclusion initiatives to give you ideas you can apply.
This Masterclass will provide practical advice to help you understand exactly what you need to do – and not do – in order to succeed with this.