Scroll down to see all events HR Future has coming up!
4 March 2020 (08:00 – 13:00) DUR
5 March 2020 (08:00 – 13:00) CPT
17 March 2020 (08:00 – 16:00) JHB
R 3 750 ex VAT (JHB – full day)
R 2 750 ex VAT (DUR & CPT – half day)
Durban Country Club (DUR)
Belmont Square (CPT)
Bytes Conference Centre (JHB)
011 888 8794
HR Future: Employee Engagement in a Disruptive World
Alan Hosking, HR Future
WHY ATTEND THIS MASTERCLASS?
If the research is to be believed, you’ve probably got a lot of disengaged people working for you. A 2018 Gallup survey revealed that only 15% of employees are engaged. That means 85% of the people working for you are not engaged – and are eating up the value that the 15% work so hard to create! Imagine what your team and company could achieve with highly engaged employees. When you understand the “Engagement Lifecycle” that shows you exactly where the high risk areas are in an employee’s working career and how to manage these risks effectively, you will reduce disengagement and exponentially increase engagement in your team!
WHAT CONTENT WILL THIS MASTERCLASS COVER?
THIS MASTERCLASS IS DESIGNED TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING OUTCOMES:
- increase the level of commitment and engagement in your team;
- increase the number of engaged workers;
- reduce the number of disengaged workers;
- reduce the levels of disengagement in your team or company; and
- ensure that you retain engaged workers for a lot longer so no-one poaches the
- talent you’ve hired and trained.