Also in this issue:
– Racism has cost Americans $70 trillion (Part 2) – Shawn D. Rochester, from the US
– Are you ready for asynchronous working? – Alex Hattingh, from Australia
– Innovation and sustainability in the India textile industry – Dr Archan Mehta, from India
– Pets are coming to the office – Rod Robertson, from the US
– The Jodie Foster approach to management – David Creelman, from Canada
Tomorrow’s challenges can’t be solved by yesterday’s strategies.
Surround yourself with HR Future’s expert advisors from around the world.
Insights from the best in the biz:
Did you know?
HR Professionals around the world use HR Future as a trusted source for:
HR Future helps HR Directors and HR Professionals prepare their companies and people for the Future of Work. Our content is also used by 118 Universities and Business Schools in 47 countries, including prestigious Ivy League Universities!
Position yourself ahead of the crowd with your very own panel of global advisors.
Become a subscriber to HR Future magazine.
We offer two options. You can purchase a 12-month subscription
or you can purchase individual issues as and when you choose!
R 1 750 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 1750 ZARequals
R 146 (ZAR) ex VAT *
- 146 ZARequals